Thursday, February 03, 2011

School is back in session, my friends. I have been back in school for a month now, and I feel great about it. I'm doing well in my classes so far; both of my two tests were A's. My favorite class is Applied Phonetics, mostly because I like playing with the International Phonetic Alphabet.

I am still working as a substitute two days a week, and I'm interviewing for a tutoring position on Monday for some extra cash. I've also applied for graduate assistant positions for the coming school year.

There are some necessary changes happening in my personal life as well, which I'm anxious about. But I have faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to, and I will come out a stronger person no matter what happens.

Short little blip. More to come.

No comments: