Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Break to-dos!

As the academic semester reaches its final stretch, I am looking forward to accomplishing some non-class related tasks over Winter Recess.  Here are some of the things I might think about accomplishing:

1.  Make a mix CD.  This is a dying art.  All the same, people love mix tapes.  I want to make a good one to distribute to everyone accordingly.
2.  Host dinner.  I want to plan out a dinner menu and invite some people over for dinner, so I can have the joy of cooking for a group of people.
3.  Knit and crochet.  I want to do as much knitting and crocheting as possible.  I also want to try my hand at needlepoint, to make things like this:


4.  Clean and organize my room, apartment, and storage space.  Not much explanation needed there.
5.  Plan trip to San Diego.  I want to visit Maureen in San Diego, so I need to plan when I can go and buy a ticket.  
6.  Spend time with friends and family.
7.  Do some pleasure reading.  I want to finish The Help and then read Cherry by Mary Karr.  
8.  Exercise.  I need to use my gym membership.  I haven't gone in over a month.  

No comments: