Monday, October 06, 2008

News in Brief.

I payed the steep emergency fee to take the MTTC test in two weeks. Cross your fingers for me.

The second student teaching seminar was today. It stressed me out and inspired me all at the same time.

I'm one of those people that needs a constant change of scenery in order to get things done. I need to start setting mini-goals and not letting myself do anything else until that goal is completed.

All the students are asking for grades and, in doing so, asking for the work they haven't done to make up and raise their grade. It's annoying, but I guess it's better than them not caring at all.

I think I'm going to do an indirect lesson as a way to review what the students should know about drama.

I feel insecure about my skills as a teacher. But I LOVE the students, so there has to be something that makes me a likely teacher candidate. Right?

No comments: