Friday, November 27, 2009

It's interesting and, actually, very exciting to see all of the educators who keep blogs. I'm not surprised, though. Education is an industry of sharing. Blogging is a great way to keep in touch with new trends and ideas in your subject matter. It's cool to see how many educators are technologically hip, too. I just added a few more teaching blogs to my reader. Woot!

I want to be a renegade tenant and plant a garden in the back yard of my apartment house. It's fenced in and has lots of shade, so I might do two boxes, in different spots. I need to start planning now, so I know what I need to start seeding in my apartment. I know for sure that I want to plant basil, dill, green beans, tomatoes, and cucumbers (the easy stuff). But I also want to try kale or asparagus, or something equally adventurous. We'll see.

Haven't subbed at all this week, and the restaurant job has been slow, too. I've taken the opportunity to relax, sleep in, and do some reading. I never seem to be reading only one book at a time. Maybe college has trained me to be able to take in multiple texts at a time. Hmm...sounds like a future blog topic.

I wish serenity and wellness to the small number of people that read this.

No comments: