Sunday, November 28, 2010

Registration Frustration

I have spoken with my advisor who gave me a list of classes to register for for Winter semester. But I still do not have student status with the univerisity. I just want to register, accept as much financial aid as I can, and mentally prep myself for re-entering the world of academia. It's very frustrating.
Thanksgiving was splendid. I have many things to be thankful for, especially the generosity of others during a time that is a little more financially troublesome than usual for us. My friend Angie took me out for dinner. Darin's aunt and uncle made a scrumptious Thanksgiving feast for the family. A couple that we are close with had us over for dinner last night. And Darin's brother will be cooking tonight.

Even though things are a little stressful, I'm going to try my best to enjoy the little things. Especially since the world could very well be overrun by zombies someday.



No comments: