Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Units are Coming!

We're doing a Personal Narrative unit starting on Monday, so I need to get all that situated REAL quick. I'm still learning how to do the day-to-day planning, so the long-term planning keeps being put on the back burner. But I'm going to stay here, in the building, today until I get at least half of the schedule figured out. I'm going to try and have lesson plans for every lesson.

I'm very excited to start the Julius Caesar unit. It'll be fun to get the students out of their seats. Plus, there are a large number of males in that class, so they might enjoy the violence and such within the play.

My cooperating teacher still continues to amaze me. She's always supportive about my strengths and weaknesses, and she trusts in the process. I'm trying really hard to give this my all. I wonder how my CT and other professionals think about me so far.

No comments: